"Association of international youth cooperation and tourism”
Linnaeus University, Global Alumni Alliance, All-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology, Association of graduates of St. Petersburg universities in Poland.
We invite students, graduate students and young scientists (up to 35 y.o.).
The ECOBALTICA forum has been held regularly since 1996. Venue Saint Petersburg (1996-2014), Moscow (2014-2016), Grodno (Belarus, 2017), Copenhagen ( Denmark,2018), Gdansk ( Poland, 2019).The forum program usually includes an average of 150-200 scientific reports.
Organizers and participants:
Publication of materials
1. The collection of abstracts is planned to be published in the format "print - on-Demand" (Print-on-Demand) and its electronic version will be available on the forum website
2. The collection of extended abstracts in English will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (included in the WoS and Scopus databases) and is scheduled for release at the end of 2020.
The ECOBALTICA program Committee pays great attention to the scientific and applied significance of the reports, which allows under the scientific guidance of Professor William Hogland (Linneas University,Sweden) and also experts of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) in the person of academician Vladimir Kosolapov, academician Ivan Savchenko, academician Yuri Spiridonov, academician Valery Meshalkin, academician Alexei Zavalin, correspondence member of RAS Alexey Glinushkin, correspondence member of RAS Alexander Korshunov to combine in one Forum ECOBALTICA almost the entire range of environmental areas with a special emphasis on plant protection, ecology of agricultural areas, waste management, water treatment and alternative energy.
Abstract submission is extended until 01 Jul 2020.
Information on acceptance of abstracts - 10 Jul 2020
Opening of the Forum - 16 Jul 2020
Scientific directions of the forum
1. Ecology of agricultural areas:
- Advanced technologies to improve soil fruitfulness and food security
- Crop ecology and crop protection
- Modern system solutions for phytosanitary monitoring and management
- Effective organic planning and protection of plants from diseases, pests and weeds
- Intelligent environmental projects for veterinary medicine and improving the efficiency of livestock, poultry
- Innovative projects of modernization and development of new Agricultural machinery and digital solutions
- Development of environmental aspects of the use of fertilizers
- Forecasting, analysis and research of new synthesized biologically active agents in crop production
2. Waste management:
- Waste management and efficient methods of circular waste recycling
- Land reclamation and restoration of disturbed ecosystems
3. Water purification:
- Cost-effective methods of wastewater treatment
- Waste as a renewable, "green" energy source
- Advanced technical solutions and digital systems for "distributed" energy efficient farming, construction of "smart" houses and "eco”-settlements
- Integrated solar energy systems for modern homes with zero energy consumption in small residential areas
5. Instruments, methods and techniques for monitoring and assesment of the environment conditions:
- water objects
- agricultural area
6. Legal issues of control and supervision in the field of ecology, land use and plant protection
The main trends in the development of mutually beneficial environmental cooperation in the Baltic sea region: science, education and tourism.
Requirements for abstracts
Abstracts are written in English and contain:
- the title of the abstract in English
- names of authors in the English language
- e-mail of the first author
- mandatory sections
- abstract not more then 250 words
Abstracts will be checked by the anti-plagiarism system
Review and abstract works are not accepted for publication
One participant is allowed to co-author no more than two abstracts
Before submitting the abstract, the speaker must register on the website
Depending on the epidemiological situation, the conference will be held in person or in an Online Zoom conference format
The deadline for uploading the thesis to the easy chair system is July 01, 2020. The submission Web page for FEB 2020 is:
The extended abstracts (4-6 pages) selected by the Program Committee for inclusion in the forum Program and presented at the forum in the form of reports can be published in a special issue of the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (included in the WoS and Scopus databases) at the request of the authors and are planned to be published at the end of 2020. To do this, you will need to pay the registration fee of 7000 Russian rubles (Payment is made after receiving a message about the acceptance of the thesis to the account that will be specified) and upload the full text of the article to the easy chair system before August 1, 2020.
Requirements for oral, poster, and video reports
The Forum program will be implemented in the form of reports by well-known scientists, as well as presentations by young researchers.
Young participants present their reports in the framework of sections of youth video reports, which are presented in the form of a presentation of 6-7 slides with audio accompaniment in English. The image must be clear, the information must be readable, and the sound must be loud and clear.
Video recording of the report should be made in the format:*. avi,*. mkv or *. mp4 (no more than 300 MB).
Video need to upload to cloud storage (Dropbox, Yandex disk, Google drive, etc.).
The duration of the video clip is not more than 10 minutes.
Before submitting a thesis, the speaker must register on the website.
Abstracts should be sent by E-mail:
One participant is allowed to co-author no more than two reports of the ECOBATICA Forum.
Organizing committee e-mail:
The greatest number of times the forum was supported by:
Russian Academy of Sciences
Federal state budgetary scientific institution "all-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology"
Kalmar municipality (Sweden)
Administration of St. Petersburg and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Kalmar University - University of Linnaeus (Sweden)
We are pleased to invite You to the forum "ECOBALTICA"-2020 and hope for a close and mutually beneficial cooperation with You!!!
Chairman Of the Forum Presidia,
Director of the Institute, doctor of agricultural Sciences, PhD, Professor of RAS
International Director of Forum ECOBALTICA,
Prof. Linneas University,
The Chair of program Commettee of Forum“ECOBALTICA”,
Prof., Dr. Sc., PhD