Association of graduates of St. Petersburg universities in Poland, "All-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology”, "Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University Peter the Great", Global Alumni Alliance, Linnaeus University
with informational and organizational support of the Russian centre of science and culture in Gdansk and also Gdańsk University (Poland) invite to participation students, graduate students and young scientists (up to 40 years), as well as all interested persons to participate in the XVI international youth scientific environmental forum of Baltic region countries "ECOBALTICA" in Gdansk, Poland from 07-09 October 2019.
The ECOBALTICA forum has been held regularly since 1996. Venue Saint Petersburg (1996-2014), Moscow (2014-2016), Grodno, Belarus (2017), Copenhagen, Denmark (2018). The forum program usually includes an average of 150-200 scientific reports.
The collection of abstracts is planned to be published in the format "print-on-Demand" (Print-on-Demand) and its electronic version will be available on the forum website
The collection of extended abstracts in English will be published in a special edition of IOP Conference Series, EES, included in the WoS and Scopus databases and is scheduled for release at the end of 2019.
The program Committee of the Forum pays great attention to the scientific and applied significance of the reports, which allows under the scientific guidance of Professor William Hogland from the Linneas University (Sweden) and also experts of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) in the person of academician Vladimir Mikhailovich Kosolapov, academician Ivan Vasilyevich Savchenko, academician Yuri Sergeevich Vasiliev, correspondence member of RAS Alexander Vasilyevich Korshunov to combine in one Forum ECOBALTICA almost the entire range of environmental areas with a special accent on plant protection, ecology of agricultural areas, waste management, water treatment and alternative energy.
Extended abstracts SUBMISSION
The authors of accepted abstracts invites prepare and send extended abstracts . This extended abstracts should send before September 30, 2019.
Be sure that your extended abstracts is in strict accordance to templates:
Extended abstracts are indexed in SCOPUS.
Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit an extended abstract presented on Forum, in accordance with choosed organising fee.
Please note: You must register for the conference prior to submitting extended abstracts after notification about accepting your abstract from Program Commettee of Forum
Extended abstracts from anyone who has not registered to attend the conference will not be considered
The manuscript should follow the IMRaD format:
· Materials and methods
Origin, motivation and contribution
Extended abstracts which are prepared for publishing should be original research manuscripts, never published before and not under consideration for publication in any other conference proceeding (journal etc.). All extended abstracts are supposed to present novel research results of international interest. Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference and conference topic fields. We publish extended abstracts written in good English only. All extended abstracts are reviewed by a native speaker. All papers are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. Acceptable minimum of originality is 90%. All papers should be 4- 6 pages.
Please read the detailed Elsevier Publication Ethics (Elsevier recommendations and COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors).
If a paper contains figures or tables taken from other sources, the author must get the respective permission for reproduction them from the corresponding publishers.
Number of authors in a single paper is 6 person maximum. One person can be the author of not more than 2 articles. The corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and
correspondence with the periodical. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors (and no inappropriate co-authors) are included in the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and agree on its submission for publication.
Scientific directions of the forum
1. Water purification:
- Cost-effective methods of wastewater treatment
2. Ecology of agricultural areas:
- Advanced technologies to improve soil fruitfulness and food security
- Crop ecology and crop protection
- Modern system solutions for phytosanitary control and protection of plants from diseases and pests
- Historical retrospective: contribution of Nikolai Ivanovich Vavilov to modern science
- Intelligent environmental projects for veterinary medicine and improving the efficiency of livestock, poultry
- Innovative projects of modernization and development of new Agricultural machinery
3. Waste management:
- "Zero" waste and efficient methods of circular waste recycling
- Solid waste management and conservation of old landfills
- Land reclamation and restoration of disturbed ecosystems
- Waste as a renewable, "green" energy source
- Advanced technical solutions and digital systems for "distributed" energy efficient farming, construction of "smart" houses and "eco”-settlements
- Integrated solar energy systems for modern homes with zero energy consumption in small residential areas
5. Round table:
- The main trends in the development of mutual environmental cooperation in the Baltic region in the fra
mework of world scientific cooperation and education
Download forum program
Download template en
Download template ru
Form of participation and registration fee
(amount + 23% tax in Poland)
- Full-time presentation (oral, poster) with publication of thesis (Print-on-Demand) and extended thesis
1230 PLN + 282.9 PLN
- Classroom presentation (oral, poster) with a publication of thesis (Print-on-Demand)
492 PLN + 113.62 PLN
- Correspondence - presentation – video presentation with the publication of the thesis (Print on Demand) and extended thesis
738 PLN + 169.74 PLN
- Correspondence – presentation - video presentation with the publication of the thesis (Print-on-Demand)
138 PLN + 31.74 PLN
1 PLN ≈ 17 RUB. 1 EUR ≈ 4 PLN
Payment is made after receipt of the message on acceptance of the thesis on the account which will be specified
The greatest number of times the forum was supported by:
Swedish Institute, IVA, Russian Foundation for basic research, Federal state budgetary scientific institution "all-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology", Kalmar municipality (Sweden), Administration of St. Petersburg and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Kalmar University - University of Linnaeus (Sweden).
We are pleased to invite You to the forum "ECOBALTICA"-2019 and hope for a close and mutually beneficial cooperation with You!!!
Chairman Of the Forum Presidia,
Director of the Institute, doctor of agricultural Sciences, PhD, Professor of RAS
International Director of Forum ECOBALTICA,
Prof. Linneas University,
The Chair of program Commettee of
Prof., Dr. Sc., PhD